Why the name gforceministry?
This website has been created to provide resources and information
to Christians who desire edification, strength
and encouragement for the life God has called them to.
The term "gforce" has been incorporated into this website for the purpose of identifying a concept. The term gforce, as used in the context of this website has something of a double entendre.
1) gforce in it purest definition refers to the force of attraction that exists between all particles with mass in the universe. "Gravity is the force that pulls you down," said Merlin in Disney's The Sword and the Stone. It was the genius of Isaac Newton that introduced and developed the method of understanding gravity and gravitational forces. g
The second meaning,
the one I am using to communicate a concept, describes the attraction that exists
as a result of the spirit at work in this world. The bible speaks of the
existence of this alternative type of (g force). The bible teaches that this world
has more than just gravitational attraction, it has attraction that draws
mankind toward darkness. The bible declares that the spirit of this world seeks
to fill the mind, capture the heart of mankind. The bible tells us that this attraction is something that
should be resisted rather than embraced. The bible teaches that the source of this
attraction is spiritual in essence. The term the bible uses to refer to this
spirit is, "the spirit of this
world." I have chosen to refer to this spirit as "gforce."
I have included a number of verses that speak of the attraction and negative nature of this world.
1 John 2:15-17
15) Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16) For all that is in the world-- the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life-- is not of the Father but is of the world.
17) And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever.
Chapter 17 of the gospel of John gives a clear picture of how Jesus views the spirit of this world.
1 Corinthians 2:12
12) Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.
1) Where do wars and fights come from among you? Do they not come from your desires for pleasure that war in your members?
2) You lust and do not have. You murder and covet and cannot obtain. You fight and war. Yet you do not have because you do not ask.
3) You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures.
4) Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.
Even though this world has a spiritual "ungodly" force working to attract the mind of individual humans, Christians recognize the existence of a greater and more powerful (G Force). I have chosen to identify this (G Force) through the use of a capital G. This (G Force) is the power of God that can be accessed and utilized in the life of the "believer" resulting in the "believer" obtaining the supernatural ability to resist the pull of this world.
gforceministry.com is a website designed to provide information and tools that help people resist the force that seeks to pull them down. My goal is to direct them to the eternal and infinitely greater force who is God our Father and our Creator. He is a God who was in the world but was not of this world and this world had no power over Him.
23) And He said to them, "You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.
33) These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
Our God is greater than the dark spiritual forces that work in this world.
God is creative, redemptive and restorative, He desires to lift man up rather
than pull him down. He is love and light. He is a force that wants to help us
stand and resist the attractions of this world. The power of God is seen in His
love. It is a force that seeks to draw all men unto salvation the they may
receive and experience abundant life in this world and eternal life in the next.
My prayer is that you will stand strong, resist the spirit of this world and grow in your knowledge of God. May you know the true source of grace, hope and love. May you always recognize that there is only one force that we need to seek after. God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. And He truly is a "force to be reckoned with."
13) Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: fear God and keep His commandments, for this is man's all.